Booking Fees - How it works
Here’s how we’re helping our Hosts feel confident in welcoming Guests:
- We don’t charge Guests. The price they see is the price they pay.
- Listing with us is free.
- We don’t require booking fees as you have alternatives:
- Option 1: We require, on successful bookings, a 5% booking fee from the price advertised. There are no other fees and no VAT payable. We charge no Guest fees and no VAT. Guests pay Hosts directly.
- Option 2: You can opt for a 1000 ZAR / 80 USD annual fee and then everything else is free. In addition we will provide you with a free Want2Stay email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s your place, your rules – Your Choose your Prices, Policies, and Rules for Guests
- We’ve got your back – Access to 24/7 support and guest misconduct reporting
- Find your perfect match – Set requirements and criteria guests must fulfill
- BEST of All! You can use your listing’s link to advertise across social media, because you do not pay booking fees. And, it gives your posts credibility! Amazing!
- We can do it for you - If you don't like technology then we can create a listing for you. We will set up everything. We then require a R250 once-off fee.
How it works
Open and close your property when you want:
We give you the freedom to open or close your property on our site whenever you want. With no lock-in contracts, you’re in control of your property.
You control your availability:
Only accept guests during the summer or maybe just weekends, at want2stay.com you decide when you want visitors / guests.
We don’t charge guests:
We don’t add anything onto the advertised price. Unlike other platforms which often charge guests, the price you set is the price we display.
Use Want2Stay alongside other platforms:
Using Want2Stay alongside your other relationships is not a problem. With our simple calendar you can manage your availability in parallel to your existing relationships. Calendar sync services is 100% free.
Your Friend in Accommodation