Constantia Luxury Villa in Cape Town
A peaceful and tranquil atmosphere greets you at the Villa. This is situated on two acres of pristine indigenous gardens on the slopes of Table Mountain National park in the upmarket leafy suburb of Constantia, one of the oldest wine regions in the Cape. It is close to modern shopping malls and world class restaurants.
The Villa Offers:
* Complimentary uncapped 100MB Fibre internet connection.
* Serviced daily upon request by the full time house keeper and groundsman.
* DSTV (Satellite TV)
* Outdoor Sound System (Bluetooth / USB / CD / AUX / SD Card)
* Fire Wood Included
* Xbox One game console + Games
* Bar with ice maker
* 13m outdoor heated pool
* Gas Barbecue facilities
* Under floor heating
* Heated towel rails
* Great security: CCTV and Armed Response
* Pets allowed – Prior to arrangement
* Award winning indigenous garden containing many rare plants found in Kirstenbosch.
You can choose between bed & breakfast or self-catering.
Full breakfast is served on the large patio. Other meals can be arranged at the many fine restaurants nearby or chefs can prepare a special delectable dinner for you at home.